Do you love your work?
Do your relationships make you happy?
Do you approach your day with energy, vitality and passion?
These are questions Coach Darla explores with her clients as she helps them design and implement their unique personal and professional vision. Read more >>
With Coach Darla as your guide
Discover Your Vision.
Open Your Heart.
What clients say about Darla
In their words
“Darla has a passion for helping people get their lives on the right path….“
Recent Thoughts from The View from the Balcony
- Zip-Zip Along Zippity-Do-Da! A while back, I had an opportunity to step up and step out. Literally. I climbed a 30 foot ladder, stepped off a platform and zipped through the air to the ground with applause and yells of encouragement echoing in my ears. You sh...
- Busyholism "I'M TOO BUSY" You know you are too busy when: • Your dog has figured out how to walk itself • You shout "hurry up" at the microwave • You eliminate moisturizer from your nightly routine to shave 20 seconds off your day • You offer more money to ...
- Olympics and Leadership STUCKIFIED Sniff. Sniff. The 2012 Summer Olympics have come and gone. Like many people, I was glued to the TV like white on rice. Whatever. You get my drift. Youth from all over the globe showed up and suited up. The best of the best. ...
- What makes YOU so special? One of the gifts I receive every day is the opportunity to work with my clients and lift them up to better see, understand, and know who they really are so that they show up in the world comfortable in their own skin. Brilliance Breakthrough and Br...
- Giddy Up, Jack Sparrow! Your blind spot. The area where your view is obstructed. The loss of vision. What are you pretending not to see about yourself? What part of yourself have you forgotten about? Do others know something about you that you don't know? What's the se...